The Community Action Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is also a smoke and drug free workplace. The Community Action Partnership is committed to “Helping People, Changing Lives”. If you share in the value of making a difference in the lives of others, this could be the place for you.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive starting salaries
- 10-paid holidays per year
- Two days paid personal leave
- One week paid vacation after six months
- Two weeks paid vacation after one year
- Paid sick leave
- Paid life, long term disability & accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Pension Plan
- Medical & dental insurance available – co-payment by employee
Due to the volume of responses we receive for each available position, we will not be accepting any unsolicited applications/ resumes at this time.