Free legal representation against barriers to employment
Miami Valley CAP’s Legal Clinic offers legal representation to income-eligible Montgomery County residents.
The Legal Clinic handles:
- Removing license suspensions
- Applying for a Certificate of Employment
- Sealing or expunging eligible criminal records
- assistance in obtaining a Certificate of Qualification for Employment (CQE)
- Correcting credit reports
- Recovering unpaid wages
- Resolving outstanding warrants (in some cases)
- Other legal issues preventing employment and self-sufficiency
Call 937-341-5000 ext. 904 for more information.